- Flexible reamers with the eccentric cutting flute allow for safe intra-articular placement with longer tunnels and reduced risk of posterior wall blowout1.
- The VersiTomic system can be utilized through an AM or TT approach without restriction in tunnel placement and the need for hyperflexion.
- Designed for better anatomic tunnel placement leading to restored normal knee motion including rotational stability2,3 potentially decreasing the number of revision cases.
- Steiner and Smart, "Flexible Instruments Outperform Rigid Instruments to Place Anatomic Anterior Cruciate Ligament Femoral Tunnels Without Hyperflexion" Arthroscopy 28(6) 835-843, 2012.
- Ho JY et al. Equal kinematics between central anatomic single-bundle and double-bundle anterior cruciate ligament reconstructions. Arthroscopy, 25:464-472, 2009.
- Steiner ME et al. Independent drilling outperforms conventional trans-tibial drilling in anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction. J Knee Surg, 22:171-6, 2009.