Visualization & Media Management
- The SDC3, Stryker’s innovative and intuitive data management solution, is capable of storing up to 1 terabyte or 500 cases of patient information.
- With HD dual channel recording options, the SDC3 can be used to record native HD video from two video sources, becoming an effective training tool.
- Immediately after capture, surgeons can annotate images on-the-fly via voice or from the 1488 camera head.
- At the start of each procedure, a customized surgical timeout can be displayed on the monitors, allowing for an electronic copy of the surgical timeout to be stored in the patient’s file.
- With the SCD3, managers and staff can control devices through a variety of options, including the SDC3 touchscreen, SPI3 touchscreen, wireless remote control, wireless headset, or the 1488 Camera Head.
- The SDC3 integrates directly with the Studio3+ iPad app, which is designed to increase workflow efficiency by allowing surgeons to go directly from the OR to the patient’s family.