Biologics & Small Joints
- Terminally sterilized to a SAL of 10-6 to ensure inactivation of any potentially contaminating viruses1.
- Biocompatible2, greater porosity and greater cell infiltration3 optimizing procedural outcomes.
- Stores at room temperature, has a shelf life of three years2, hydrates in less than a minute and readily conforms to surgical site increasing efficiency.
- European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines (EDQM) TSE safety Certificate R0-CEP 2004-116-Rev 00
- Data on file, TEI Biosciences Inc.
- Brennan, E., et al., Chemoattractant activity of degradation products of fetal and adult skin extracellular matrix for keratinocyte progenitor cells. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 2008. Epub.